|18.104.22.168 Message Templates << 22.214.171.124 >> 126.96.36.199 Variables related to customer information|
188.8.131.52 Edit Message TemplateHere you can edit selected message template.
|Picture 7.24 : Edit message templates|
- Name: Enter wanted message template name into “Name“ field
- From: Enter email address where the message is sent into “From“ field (for
- Reply to: Enter address to where the reply is sent into “Reply to“ field (for
example email@example.com), optional.You can use variables (for example
$order_answer_country_code$). Only 1 email is allowed.
- Errors to: In case you use this template in a groupletter, enter the address where Workspace should mail the final statistics and error about the sent emails
- Return path: Enter address which will be shown in the message's Return-Path heading, if there is a problem delivering the email, Return-Path address is used to inform the sender about it.
- Subject: Enter subject into “Subject“ field. You can use variables (for example
- Message: Enter message into “Message“ field. You can use variables (for example
- Select check box “Send to customer“ if you are willing to send message to
- Select Workspace's users who will receive message from “Send to users“
multi select field
- Other receivers: Enter other recipients separated by commas into “Other receivers“ field
(for example firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).You can use variables (for
- Select check box "HTML text as attachment" if you have entered HTML text
(see HTML text) and you wish that it'll be sent as attachment and not as part
of the message. Remember to add "Attachment name" also!
- Enter wanted file name for HTML text if "HTML text as attachment" was
- Enter message into “Message“ field. You can use variables (for example
- Enter message into “Message“ field. You can use HTML code. You can also
use variables (for example $order_total$). Message will be delivered as
message attachment or as part of the message depending on default
- In message textarea, you can switch views using tabs. When HTML tab is selected, html-code will be visible.
When WYSIWYG tab is selected, you can see how the message will look (but
consider, that #blocks and $variables$ will not be replaced).
|Picture 7.25 : HTML text - HTML|
|Picture 7.26 : HTML text - WYSIWYG|
Once you have made all the changes, click the Accept button.
In message and subject fields you can use so called variables and blocks. Variables are replaced by order or customer information and blocks are written as many times as the concerned record is found in the order or customer information. All currencies include shop's primary currency label. Orders and blocks are described in the variables section.
An example of message template's message field can be as follows:
Dear Customer, Your order ($order_id$) is received. Here follows the order specification: #block order_basket Product: $item_name$ ($item_code$) Price: $item_price$ (including $item_vat$ %) Quantity: $item_quantity$ ------------------------------------------------------------------- #endblock =================================================================== Delivery cost: $order_delivery_cost$ (including $order_delivery_cost_vat$ %) Payment cost: $order_payment_cost$ (including $order_payment_cost_vat$ %) Total cost: $order_total$ (including $order_total_vat$ %) Ordered products are delivered ($order_delivery_method$) to the following address: #block order_answer $question$: $answer$ #endblock Thank you for your order! Best regards, Company, Ltd