6.1.3 Sending and Printing Messages
In the order information page, You can send and print the messages that
are set in message template
- By pressing the Messages button Workspace will open a new menu with a blue
background, below the pressed button.
- In the opened menu, Workspace provides four actions: Print text, Print
HTML, Send mail, and Send custom mail.
- Print text link will print the plain text of a message, written in the
plaintext tab in message template
settings. By clicking this link, Workspace will open a new window where
the printed text is shown, and a printer window to let you choose printers and
custom print properties.
- Print HTML link will print the HTML mark-up written in the HTML text tab in
message template settings.
This is equivalent to printing this page from a browser window displaying this
HTML mark-up. By clicking this link, Workspace will open a new window where the
printed HTML is shown, and a printer window to choose printers and custom
- Send mail link will send a mail directly to the email address used in the
order. The email's from address is defined in message template settings. The
from address must be set.
- By clicking the Send custom mail link, Workspace will open a new window
where all the needed details for modifications are available. See chapter
|Picture 6.4 : Sending and printing a message