10.7.6 Estcard (Estonian Banks Cardcenter)
You can receive most of the information, when registering as merchant in
Estcard. Fill in the information at the corresponding fields.
|Picture 10.38 : Estcard
Finally, click the Accept button.
- Select the language used in payment, from the ”Language used” selection
- Enter your personal merchant ID into the ”Merchant ID” field.
- Into the ”Estcard's E-commerce Payment Gateway URL-address” field enter
the URL of payment gateway, where payment will be redirected. You get the URL
from Estcard. There is separate URL for testing purposes.
- Select the cards you enabled for your Estcard merchant account. These
selections here do not activate these cards for payment, but display selected
card logos in your shop order confirmation page, just before client will be
redirected to Estcard's payment service. You have to ask activation of cards
- In the ”Upload your private Key” field, upload your private key file.
Click the Browse button. Select the file that includes the private key and hit
Upload. The private key will be saved in the system and become visible in the
text area field. You can also enter the private key straight into the text
area field and then hit ”Accept”.
- In the ”Upload vendor's public key” field, upload vendor's public key
file. Click the Browse button. Select the file that includes the public key
and hit Upload. The key will be saved in the system and become visible in the
text area field. You can also enter the public key straight into the text area
field and then hit ”Accept”.