Here you can define payment methods, from which the customer can choose.
Each payment method is located on its own row.
|Picture 10.12 : Payment method menu
Finally, click the Accept button.
- Clicking “Add new payment“ button, opens new window, where you can select
and add new payments into shop. There are 4 different type of payments:
- Finnish (FIN). Payments accepted and used by Finnish banks.
- Estonian (EST). Payments accepted and used by Estonian banks.
- Latvian (LAT). Payments accepted and used by Latvian banks.
- Swedish (SWE). Payments accepted and used by Swedish banks.
- Danish (DNK). Payments accepted and used by Danish banks.
- International (INTERNATIONAL). Includes international credit card
- Custom payments (CUSTOM). Custom payments created by merchant.
- Select payment from drop down menu and click “Add“ button to add payment
into active payments list. Active payments displayed in payment methods menu
in Webshop's order form.
- Enter the Code, Name, Price and choose VAT category for new payment method
in the row. Notice, that Price you define, already presumed to include VAT.
Price must be also positive value or zero.
- Tick ”Intra/Extra”- boxes, if you want payment method to be either
external or internal or both. External payments will be used in the Webshop.
Internal payments however can be used in the Administration Interface only.
For example orders made in the Orders module by the merchant can be paid by
- If you want to remove a payment method, click the waste basket button on
the right side of the row and payment method will be removed from the list of
- Using ”Move” icons you can change payment methods order sequence in
selection they appear in the Webshop.
- If you want the payment price to be shown in the payment method menu, tick
the box ”Display price at payment method menu”. Type the text that will appear
before the price in the ”Title” field.
- If you want the VAT of the payment price to be shown in the payment method
menu, tick the box ”Display VAT at payment method menu”. Type the text that
will appear before the VAT in the ”Title” field.