10.10.2 Nordea Sweden
In order to use this payment you must contact Nordea Sweden and get all
|Picture 10.53 : Nordea Sweden
Click the ”Accept” button.
- In the ”Administrator ID” field, enter the administrator id you have
received from Nordea Sweden. Usually it is up to 9 characters long.
- Enter the version of your MAC key into "Key version" field. Usually you
get your key version from the bank. Its usually consist of 4 numbers.
NB! If the payment shows the following text when you pay: 'felaktigt
angiven version från butiken' = 'indicated version from the webbshop'. Try to
put 0001 inside "Key version" instead of the keyversion that the bank gave
- Enter the KVV value you got from Nordea into ”Key verification value
(KVV)” field. The value has 32 characters and must not have spaces. This has
to be updated whenever the MAC key is updated.
- Enter the MAC key you got from Nordea into ”MAC key” field. Using this
security key, Nordea can check, if payment transactions actually are made from
your Webshop. NB! The key version consist of 32 characters and should
be put without empty spaces. Example of the correct way to put the macKey:
1234567890abcdef1234567890abcdef. Invalid values are not
- Check the "Use the test mode" -checkbox, if you want to test the payment,
with testmerchant ID.