9.2.33 News variables
Following variables work for News html in both list and spot.
- $news_title$ - title
- $news_caption$ - caption
- $news_content$ - content
- $news_created$ - when the news was created
- $news_created_by$ - who created the news (admin name)
- $news_modified$ - when the news was modified
- $news_modified_by$ - who modified the news (admin name)
- $news_visible_from$ - date the news is visible from
- $news_visible_to$ - date the news is visible to
The following variables allow for paging etc...
- $next_page_link$ - link to next page
- $prev_page_link$ - link to previous page
- $curr_page$ - current page number
- $page_amount$ - number of total pages
- $switch_mode_url$ - url that changes the mode of the list
Also you can create a block called attachments that will contain the
possible attachments related to the news item.
- $attachment_filename$ - filename of the attachment
- $attachment_url$ - url to the attachment
- $attachment_link_text$ - link text for attachment